Statement of Environmental Policy
The Utile Engineering Co Limited is committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations. In particular we will achieve this through our commitment to:
- The continual improvement of our environmental performance
- The continual improvement of the environmental performance of the buildings we design to include; thermal efficiency and materials lifecycle.
- The prevention of pollution
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation
- Involving employees in our environmental programme and providing necessary training to enable them to fulfil their responsibilities.
Performance against stated objectives is monitored and reviewed at our management review meetings where targets are set and actions for improvements decided.
This policy, the associated operating procedures and the objectives and targets are communicated to all staff as deemed appropriate.
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by The Utile Engineering Co Limited and is available to external parties should we receive such a request.